|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||GORILLA CAPITAL, a leader in the distressed real estate industry, is recruiting a full-time Construction Superintendent. This position reports directly to the Arizona Vice President of Construction. The potential candidate will need to reside in the greater phoenix area. The right candidate will be hired to work in Maricopa County and Pinal County. This position has high demand working times and is set to report during typical construction hours. |
The Arizona Construction Superintendent is responsible for performing tasks under the guidance and supervision of the Arizona Vice President of Construction. This person is accountable for managing all construction activities, which include different stages of planning, development, and execution of the Arizona region’s construction projects. This individual is required to report in the field as well as the Arizona Regional Office.
Salary: $45,000-$60,000 annually (including bonus)
• 3+ years of professional work experience in residential remodeling or residential construction
• A self-starter who is very organized and action oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Strong oral and written communication skills and employs effective listening skills
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities
• Excellent problem solving skills, ability to prioritize, and multi-task to meet deadlines
• Having been licensed with AZROC
• Prior experience in assessment and evaluation of properties
• Prior experience in remodeling for investors
Benefits- 1st of the Month following 90 days of employment
• Medical Insurance- employee premium paid 100% by employer
• Dental Insurance- employee premium paid 100% by employer
• Simple IRA option plus employer match
• Vision Insurance option
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Company Vehicle
About Gorilla Capital
Gorilla Capital is one of the nation’s leading purchasers of distressed real estate. By buying, redeveloping, and selling distressed homes, Gorilla Capital is actively engaged in the revitalization of neighborhoods, and increasing neighborhood property values. Gorilla Capital has been ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in America, each of the last 3 years, and was recently ranked as the 20th fastest growing real estate company in America. Oregon Business magazine ranked the company on the Private 150 list of the largest privately held companies in Oregon. Operating in multiple states, Gorilla Capital is based in Eugene, Ore.
The company prides itself on being methodical, efficient and tireless in its pursuit of properties that will appeal to the value-conscious homebuyer. After research, inspection, assessment and purchase of the distressed real estate, Gorilla renovates the house and then offers the fully remodeled home to the public at exceptional value. A third party, one-year home warranty, backs all Gorilla Capital’s homes.
Due to the volume of resumes received, Gorilla Capital is unable to comment on the status of an individual submission. Your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted by email if you have been chosen to move forward in our hiring process. Thank you for your interest in Gorilla Capital.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.